Wednesday Kickball in the Late Fall Season will be at the AWESOME Blowfish Park in Lexington, SC
WHO’S READY TO KICK KICKBALL UP A NOTCH?
We’re pleased to announce that Wednesday Kickball in the Late Fall Season will be at the AWESOME Blowfish Park in Lexington, SC. Oh yeah and you can drink on site!
IF YOU CANT PLAY THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING NOVEMBER 25th, PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND WE’LL MAKE ACCOMMODATIONS TO DO A DOUBLEHEADER ON A DIFFERENT NIGHT!
October 21st is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 15 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having
Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning October 22nd.
For Fall 2020 Leagues, and beyond, each league’s dates are based on being allowed to play. If there are shutdowns beyond Everplay’s control, including
outbreaks and local shutdowns, we will not make up any games beyond 2 or more missed weeks. Upon signing up, you agree to this policy.
To see our official Covid-19 Policy, click HERE.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves
through Team Links at $45 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is
a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups – $45 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options
after clicking “Register “above.
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, over-21 Play, 11 vs 11 (Gender Minimum of 4, Gender Maximum of 7).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season).
- Game times between at 7:00 and 8:30 PM (Dependent on Teams).
- 7 Scheduled Games: In Wednesday Kickball, Every Team Will Play a Postseason Game of some form. Bottom 2 Teams will play in the coveted Dilly Dilly Bowl Game sponsored by Bud Light!
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and a $250 Donation to a Charity of their Choice! Check out our Everplay For a Cause section:
- Any team that wins the championship 2 consecutive times in a league they participate in will be required to split up the roster for the next season
so that at least 50% of the players are different.
- An Independent Professional Referee for each Game (no Player Reffing).
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver
to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If “illegal players” are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Lexington Blowfish Stadium
LEAGUE SPECIALS – COMING SOON!