Trust Cintas To Not Leave You In The Dark
At some point, you’re bound to experience a power outage — and of course there’s always the possibility of an emergency. And when that time comes, it’s crucial that your emergency lights and exit signs are fully operational, to help guide your building occupants to safety. But functioning lights leading to safe evacuation don’t happen by accident. It takes the knowhow and care that Cintas specializes in.
YOU CAN COUNT ON THE KNOWLEDGE AND COMMITMENT FROM CINTAS FOR YOUR:
- Monthly inspections. According to NFPA101, your emergency lights and exit signs must undergo a 30-second test every month. Your Cintas technician will not only complete this test, they’ll also provide record keeping for the fire department and insurers.
- Yearly inspections. NFPA101 also requires that emergency lights simulate being on battery backup for 90 minutes every year. Your Cintas technician will take care of this for you, plus they’ll visually and physically inspect your unit and provide detailed record keeping.
Learn more here:
CONFIDENCE AND CARE WITH OUR VALUE INSPECTION PROGRAM*
One of the biggest benefits of your Cintas Fire Protection program is the fact that you’re automatically enrolled in our exclusive Value Inspection Program. It’s just one more way we give you complete confidence that you’re getting top-of-the-line fire protection for your business — backed by:
- People with deep knowhow, who bring you world-class service and an in-depth understanding of fire protection.
- A process dedicated to delivering innovative technologies that help you better manage your fire program.
- A promise that backs our word, with an exclusive guarantee unlike anything in the industry.