Lexington Medical Extended Care to host interview day for potential new hires
Lexington Medical Center Extended Care will host an interview day on the Extended Care campus in Lexington for potential new hires.
The interview day will take place Mar. 6 from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. Extended Care is hiring RNs, LPNs, CNAs, food service assistants, laundry workers
Those interested are encouraged to apply online for the open positions prior to the event. Lexington
Medical Center’s Human Resources department will review the applications and contact job candidates to schedule a date and time to meet with a
hiring manager at the interview day event.
Walk-in candidates will be accepted, however scheduling in advance is preferred.
Available job positions include:
- RN: https://bit.ly/3qouTiR
- LPN: https://bit.ly/3jC8NXs
- CNA: http://bit.ly/2NrCNte
- Food Service Assistant: http://bit.ly/37AsxFY
- Laundry Worker: http://bit.ly/3dzJ80z
- Housekeeper: http://bit.ly/3qJVTJI
Lexington Medical Center offers benefits for the positions including:
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for RNs and LPNs
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for CNAs
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free life insurance equal to 1x salary
- 403(b) matches up to 6%
- 457(b), 403(b) Roth plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health screenings with comprehensive labs for employees and spouses
- Student loan forgiveness
Interviews will take place with COVID-19 precautions in place. Applicants and staff will be required to wear a mask and socially distance themselves.
Lexington Medical Center Extended Care is located at 815 Old Cherokee Road in Lexington.
Individuals with questions should contact Bryce England at (803) 936-7758.