We’re Looking For Speakers For Our Mind Your Business Series!
The Lexington Chamber is now accepting proposals for its Fall Mind Your Business educational lunch series.
This lunch series is meant to help attendees better operate and grow their businesses through the expertise of their fellow Chamber Shareholders.
Here are some great examples of previous topics presented by shareholders:
- How To Get Your Business Online NOW
- Social Media Policies: How To Make One + Why You Should Have One For Employees
- Customer + Employee Safety: How To Ease Customers With Safe Shopping Experiences
- Digital Security While Working Remotely: How To Protect Your Data
Think you have a great presentation that could fit our theme?
Submit your proposal to email@example.com answering the following questions:
- The problem: What is a problem with which you see many companies struggle to solve?
- 1-3 key concepts you will cover that will help attendees solve that problem.
- Brief bio: Why you’ve got the credibility to talk about this subject.
All speaker proposals are due by Wednesday, September 8.
For questions about Mind Your Business, contact Sondra Gettys at (803) 359-6113 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.