Lexington 2017: Councilman Ron Williams
Recently sworn in for his first full term as councilman for the Town of Lexington, Ron Williams sat down with multimedia strategist Connor Watkins to discuss the community that he’s lived in for nearly 18 years now.
From solutions for traffic at the intersection of Columbia Ave/378 and Lake Drive to the culture of Lexington’s Main Street, Ron answers these question and more.
To hear about the topics that matter most to you, check the times below and skip to that portion of the interview.
Do you have any suggestions on what our next video series should be? Contact Connor Watkins at email@example.com or (803) 359-6113, ext. 101, and let us know your ideas.
- 3:10 – Get to know Ron Williams
- 4:16 – Why Ron decided to run for re-election
- 5:10 – Ron on Nikki Haley’s departure as Governor
- 6:06 – Updates on the Town of Lexington Vision Plan
- 7:32 – What other solutions are being considered for the intersection of Columbia Avenue, 378, and Lake Drive?
- 9:05 – How is our town and county prepared for the estimated 21,000 new residents that will be here by 2021?
- 11:37 – Rumor/Myth Busters
- 12:35 – Future of Main Street: Can we have the culture that Charleston, Greenville, or even Columbia have?