Learn How to Recruit Top Talent at November's Breakfast Meeting
November's Breakfast Meeting, sponsored by SAFE Federal Credit Union, will help you grasp the mindset of the emerging workforce and answer the question: "What are the attitudes and expectations of today's workforce?"
Kathy George, Senior VP of Franchise & License at Spherion Staffing Services, will break down the eight edition of the Emerging Workforce study that has been tracking worker mindsets and trends since 1997. This edition of the study includes:
- The latest trends in how workers find jobs, what factors influence their employment decisions, and the growing role of social employer branding in today’s recruitment landscape.
- Growing importance of employee engagement for companies, and what factors workers feel will keep them more engaged.
- Continued disconnect between companies and their workers when it comes to key retention drivers, and what practices/programs are most effective in building attrition.
- Demographic shifts and the implications for succession and talent planning initiatives, including insight into the two most critical generations to companies today – Gen Y and Gen Z.
- Why companies must leverage internal employees and customers as brand advocates, and the workplace aspects that greatly influence their propensity to fill that role.
- Effective strategies to become an employer of choice, and what today’s Emergent companies are doing to win the intensifying battle for talent.
Learn more about Kathy George below and be sure to mark November 10 on your calendars for the November Breakfast Meeting!
Senior Vice President, Franchise & License Spherion Staffing Services
Kathy George is a senior vice president of franchise and license operations for Spherion Staffing Services, a national leader in the recruiting and staffing industry with a distinct local focus.
Kathy George plays a vital role in Spherion’s franchise operations, supporting owners in more than 40 offices in the United States by providing guidance and critical support in a number of areas including sales strategy and market development. She oversees a regional network that employs thousands of flexible administrative, light industrial and professional workers every year.
A seasoned business leader with nearly 20 years of staffing industry experience, Kathy has held several roles within the Spherion organization, and is the recipient of numerous performance awards. Her broad-based experience and understanding of the U.S. workforce has made her a compelling speaker and an invaluable resource in sharing the findings of Spherion’s Emerging Workforce® Study. Founded on more than 15 years of groundbreaking research, the Study provides a comprehensive portrait of the changes and trends shaping the U.S. workforce in light of ongoing social and economic events.