How To Get The Best Recruits To Work For You
Want to have the best of the best of the best working for you? It all starts with identifying the difference in hiring and recruiting.
Watch KG Workforce Solutions’ Kelli Long to learn how to use marketing and social media for recruiting, infusing marketing into your interview process and more.
The discussion will be focused on the following:
- Infusing marketing into your interview process
- The importance of marketing and social media on recruiting
- Conducting research and data analysis to maximize reach of viable candidates
- Identifying the difference in hiring and recruiting
- Training hiring authorities to align recruiting and marketing efforts
About Kelli Long
Kelli Long is the owner of KG Workforce Solutions and is an expert in the field of recruiting. For the past 15 years, Kelli has implemented recruiting strategies that attract and retain talent for critical positions, such as IT, HR, and executive management. Kelli’s expertise includes recruiting for companies as well as analyzing companies’ recruiting strategies and creating solutions that allow employers to better recruit on their own. Kelli grew up in Anderson, SC, but traded in her tiger paws for gamecock spurs when she attended the University of South Carolina. She possess a bachelor’s degree from USC, as well as an MBA from USC’s Darla Moore School of Business. Today, Kelli will be sharing her insights on how your organization can market itself to attract and retain employees.