Earn Continuing Education Credits at Leadercast Lexington Chamber
Since Leadercast is bringing some of the most respected leaders in the world to teach us about leadership on May 6 at RADIUS Church, it only makes sense that Leadercast offer several options for continuing education units (CEU’s)!
Below are several options outlining the credits offered through attending Leadercast Lexington Chamber. Many of the options require attendees to sign in to the Leadercast App, which will be available for download sometime this month. Get updates on the app availability and more by joining the Leadercast Lexington Chamber Facebook event or following @lexchamber on Twitter.
And don’t forget to buy your tickets for Leadercast Lexington Chamber on May 6 at RADIUS Church! Member of the Lexington Chamber? Contact Connor Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 359-6113 to get 10% off your tickets.
Nursing Credits: Offered through the Alabama Nurses Association
- The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, has approved this event activity for 3.91 hours of CNE credit.
- This credit is offered after 100% participation in Leadercast’s 2016, Architects of Tomorrow event.
- Nurse attendees MUST physically sign in during the event to prove their attendance, AS WELL AS sign in through our Leadercast app the day of the event.
- The cost for Nursing CNEs is free.
- Note: Alabama nurses who apply for CNE credits, are responsible for reporting their hours to the Alabama Board of Nursing, and must leave the provider number blank on your individual transcript.
- For more information about Nursing Education Credits please contact April Bishop at email@example.com.
Option 1: General CEU Credits through Georgia College and State University (GCSU)
- Georgia College and State University is offering 4 nationally accredited credit hours or .4 CEU’s for participation in the Leadercast event.
- Attendees must sign in during the event to prove their attendance. Sign in will ONLY be available through our Leadercast app, which will be available for download in April. (If you are unable to access the app, please see troubleshooting below.)
- The cost for General CEUs is $10 that will be paid through the app. NOTE: Your attendee contact hours will ONLY be recorded when attendees complete the form on the Leadercast app and pay the $10 fee.
- After registering their attendance through the app and paying the $10 fee, attendees will be emailed a CEU Certificate of Attendance from GCSU, within six weeks.
Option 2: Human Resources (SHRM/HRCI) recertification credits
- Leadercast is recognized by SHRM to offer 4.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
- Leadercast offers 6 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Attendees must sign in during the event to prove their attendance. Sign in will ONLY be available through our Leadercast app that will be available for download in April.
- The cost for HRCI/SHRM CEUs is free.
- Within three weeks following the event, Leadercast will provide a certificate with an activity code directly to the registered attendees along with instructions on how to obtain credit.
- It is the attendee’s responsibility to login to their respective accounts and utilize this code in order to obtain their CEU credits.
- For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute and/or Society of Human Resources Management websites at www.hrci.org and http://www.shrm.org respectively. The pre-approval recertification is used worldwide.
Option 3: HRCI recertification credits – Specific to attendees, the following information details how to claim CEU credit post event
- Attendees should login to their profile at https://hrci.org/login
- Click the My Recertification link
- Review your progress dashboard and requirements
- Find the Continuing Education: Pre-Approved Activities section of your learning plan
- Click Add Activity
- Enter the Activity ID and click Search
- Click Select next to the activity title
- Enter the Start and End Dates that you attended the activity* and click Next
- Review the activity details, agree to the attestation and click Submit
- Because some activities are ongoing throughout the year, the Start and End Dates are left intentionally blank. If you have questions about earning credit hours for this activity, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHRM recertification credits – Specific to attendees, the following information details how to claim CEU credit post event
Option 4: General Letter of Participation, Certificate of Professional Development, & Event Curriculum
- Leadercast offers 4 hours of professional development.
- Attendees may take these documents to their individual accrediting associations in order to achieve credit independently. Leadercast is not responsible for the acceptance of credit hours by any association outside of those outlined in this document though many additional associations will accept a letter of participation to award continuing educational credit.
- Attendees must sign in during the event to prove their attendance. Sign in will ONLY be available through our Leadercast app, which will be available for download in April.
- The cost is free
- Within three weeks following the event, Leadercast will provide a certificate directly to the attendee along with speaker and event information.
- It is the attendee’s responsibility to take this information to their respective accrediting bodies to request continuing education credits.