Job - Deli Clerk, Lowes Foods
To provide excellent guest service through deli department activities.
- Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
- Prepare product for sale (frying, cutting, slicing, weighing, and pricing).
- Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
- Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
- Communicate guest requests to management.
- Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
- Keep supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Performs front porch duties to insure “guest arrival” standard is maintained.
- Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
- Assist in product receiving and storage.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.