- The Chamber provides your business an affordable marketing platform.
What other marketing vehicle at this price point offers you a year’s worth of marketing opportunities? Whether it is the advertising and marketing opportunities through our website, Community and Business Resource Guide, referral program, networking at events and more, you can’t find this much exposure for this little money.
- The Office Depot Chamber Advantage Program will save you money on office supplies.
Exclusive to our members, the Office Depot Chamber Advantage Program allows you to save money on your office supplies whether you are a large company with a purchasing department or a micro-business working from your home office.
- Chamber events offer you opportunities to network, learn and market your business.
Our Chamber produces over 30 events a year for our members, ranging from networking events to educational sessions to social events. Whether you are looking to connect with other area business people or looking to improve the way you do business, we have events that will suit your needs.
- Associate your business with one of the oldest and most recognized brands in the world.
The term “chamber of commerce” dates back 400+ years. We receive 173,000 business inquiries each year either via phone, mail, email or our website. A 2012 study by the Schapiro Group revealed that when consumers know that a business is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably about it and 80% more likely to buy from them.
- Participate in our Chamber gift certificate program.
Over $1.6 million dollars has been spent with our members in the past 20 years. This is a great way to save money and support fellow Chamber members.
- Our membership base has a strong voice and we carry influence at all levels of government.
The Business Advocacy and Public Policy Committee fosters and promotes a professional business environment at all governmental levels by supporting legislation and other actions and initiatives. Our Chamber is also an active partner in the Midstate Chambers Coalition, a group of chambers in central South Carolina promoting regional economic prosperity and infrastructure investment.
- Visibility in our Chamber’s very active Visitor’s Center.
Your business information can be displayed to over 400 people a week that come through our visitor’s center.
- Join the area’s leading businesses, with an added investment, and become an Elite Partner.
Elite Partners make a significant commitment to the economic prosperity of the region through their enhanced investment in the Chamber. They also serve as key advisors, enjoy exclusive benefits and events, enhanced marketing benefits and maintain a close link to the organization.
- We will help you stay connected.
We communicate any relevant news and opportunities through our weekly email that is sent to over 2000 people, our chamber website that receives over 10,000 unique visitors each month and through our social media channels.
- Receive discounts from other members.
As a business owner you have to spend money. Why not spend it with another Chamber member? Not only are you helping a fellow member, who just may pass the favor back one day, you could be benefiting from a members discount. Many of our business owners participate in a Member To Member (M2M) program and offer their services to other members at a discount.