COVID-19 Resources For Businesses
As new cases of the Coronavirus are continuing to be reported in our country and our state, we want to make sure our shareholder businesses have the official resources they need to protect themselves, their employees and their families.
Below you will find both local and national information provided by various agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA), and S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC).
March 31 Key Announcement Takeaways:
Governor Henry McMaster issued Executive Order 2020-17, which orders the closure of non-essential businesses, as defined by the executive order, throughout the state in order to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Full List of Non-Essential Businesses
Helpful ToolsUS Chamber: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
Today, U.S. Small Business Administration Administrator Jovita Carranza announced changes to help borrowers still paying back SBA loans from previous disasters.
March 20 - Future of Lexington Business Meeting
We held a meeting with local restaurants and elected officials so we could relay accurate and helpful information to you about insurance policies, alcohol and beverage sales and guidelines, the Town of Lexington Emergency Ordinance and more.
Town of Lexington
Town Council signs Emergency Ordinance. View Ordinance
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- About Coronavirus Disease(COVID-19)
- Situation Summary (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Prevention and Treatment
- Travel > Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel (CDC)
- Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
- Coronavirus Communication Resources
SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC)
Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA)
- COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention
- Protecting Workers During a Pandemic FactSheet
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
Columbia Metropolitan Airport
Only uses disinfectants that are effective fiven the EPA's Emerging Pathogen Standard and follows the CDC's personal protective equipment and safety recommendations.
- SERVPRO of Lexington: SERVPRO is being
called on by numerous businesses and community leaders to perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize
their properties. All of our cleanup practices and pricing are in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
If you are interested in inquiring about our services we’re here to help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, while life gets back to normal.