COVID-19 Resources For Businesses
As new cases of the Coronavirus are continuing to be reported in our country and our state, we want to make sure our shareholder businesses have the official resources they need to protect themselves, their employees and their families.
Below you will find both local and national information provided by various agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA), and S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC).
May 1 Key Announcement Takeaways:
Gov. Henry McMaster ordered the removal of his work or home order starting Monday. McMaster also lifted a bans on outside dining, quarantines for visitors from CDC hotspots and removal of the short term rental ban for visitors from CDC hotspots.
Helpful ToolsUS Chamber: Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
Town of Lexington
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- About Coronavirus Disease(COVID-19)
- Situation Summary (CDC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Prevention and Treatment
- Travel > Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel (CDC)
- Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
- Coronavirus Communication Resources
SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC)
Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA)
- COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention
- Protecting Workers During a Pandemic FactSheet
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- ServiceMaster: Only uses disinfectants that are effective fiven the EPA's Emerging Pathogen Standard and follows the CDC's personal protective equipment and safety recommendations.
- SERVPRO of Lexington: SERVPRO is being
called on by numerous businesses and community leaders to perform the necessary bioremediation services to clean, disinfect and sanitize
their properties. All of our cleanup practices and pricing are in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
If you are interested in inquiring about our services we’re here to help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week, while life gets back to normal.
- BELFOR Property Restoration: BELFOR is providing cleaning services for buildings and facilities exposed to COVID-19. All of their services meet the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. (803) 772-9922