How to Get Ready for Lexpo 2015
With vendor booths SOLD OUT, we're more than excited to host over 50 businesses next Thursday at the 2015 Business Lexpo! And those exhibiting businesses are from all over Lexington County, so regardless of the size of your organization, this will be an exceptional networking opportunity.
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the competition.
And guess what? It’s free.
Here are a few things you can do to prepare for your visit to Lexpo:
- Review attending exhibitors – Make a list of exhibitors that interest you, and try to find some common connections beforehand.
- Make the most of it – Lexpo is a great opportunity to learn something that could grow your business.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover – Don’t assume only the elaborate booths have something to offer.
- Use this opportunity to network – It’s a great chance to network with vendors, customers, even competition. Also, remember to keep it simple and to the point.
- Utilize technology – Use your technology to take notes and have all the necessary material for follow-up after the event.
- Live Tweet/Facebook - Posting a picture with a potential client or new contact or simply tweeting that it was nice to meet them is a great way to make your conversation memorable. And if you do, be sure to use #lexpo2015!
Potential benefits of attending Lexpo:
- Get new leads and prospects.
- Find new customers or clients.
- Meet a business you’ve never frequented as a customer.
- Network with peers in your industry.
- Shop for new innovative business products and services.
- Learn about the latest business innovations and trends.
- Be in the right place at the right time for the right things to happen for your business and your career.
Last thing - Set a reminder for the 2015 Business Lexpo on your calendar!