Contest: Win Big By Reviewing Fellow Shareholders On Google
It's back! Our Small Business Council will be hosting our second Google Review Contest next week, September 28 through October 5.
The members of our council want this contest to encourage fellow shareholders that have worked together to rate one another on Google, leading to a better and more credible online presence.
Each review submitted will be counted as an entry to receive one of the prizes donated by Chamber Shareholders.
Prizes donated by:
- Golden Hills Golf & Country Club: Foursome round of golf
- Lazy Creek Discount Pet Food Center: Large gift basket
- Marty Rae's of Lexington: Large artwork ($500)
- Southshore Marina: Brand New Tube ($200 value)
- The Game Show Challenge: 6 group tickets to experience
Here’s how you can enter:
- First, find a business by searching our directory!
- Go to Google and search for the fellow Shareholder business.
- Find their Google listing on the right side of the screen then select “Write a review” located at the bottom of the listing.
- Submit your review of the Shareholder business
- Click the “share” button located under your review to be given a link which you can copy and paste in the form below. Here's an example of how that
looks from a review written by one of our team members.
Complete the form below to submit your contest entry
Winners of the prizes, selected at random, will be announced at the annual Shareholder Appreciation Cookout on Tuesday, October 6, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Chamber!
Submit Your Review
Questions? Contact Adam DeLoach at email@example.com or (803) 359-6113 ext. 103.
The purpose of our Small Business Council is to lend support, ideas, direction and thoughtful insight into the needs of a small business owner in our community that will in turn help the Chamber offer benefits and support for those needs.