Contest: Win Big By Reviewing Fellow Members On Google
The purpose of our Small Business Council is to lend support, ideas, direction and thoughtful insight into the needs of a small business owner in our community that will in turn help the Chamber offer benefits and support for those needs.
In the council’s first few meetings, we asked members what was a bigger need of small businesses that the Chamber could help them tackle today. Their answer: online reviews.
A 2014 survey found that 88 percent of consumers now trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
That’s why our Small Business Council created the Google Review Contest that we’ll be hosting throughout the month of October.
Prizes include a Marty Rae’s recliner, a $100 Chamber Gift Certificate provided by Dooley and Company, one year of free haircuts from Cost Cutters and a gift basket from Lazy Creek Discount Pet Food Center.
Here’s how you can enter:
- Go to Google and search for a fellow member business. You can find a member by searching our directory!
- Find their Google listing on the right side of the screen then select “Write a review” located at the bottom of the listing.
- Submit your raving review of the member business!
- Send your review to firstname.lastname@example.org by either
- clicking on your name (or google ID) listed directly above your review. Then click the “share” button on the next window to be given a link
which you can copy and paste into your email to Adam. Or…
- taking a screenshot of your review and attaching it in your email to Adam.
Click the links below for videos on how to take screenshots on your device:
Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
- clicking on your name (or google ID) listed directly above your review. Then click the “share” button on the next window to be given a link which you can copy and paste into your email to Adam. Or…
Winners of the prizes will be announced at the end of the month on Facebook, Twitter and in the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter.
Questions? Contact Adam DeLoach at email@example.com or (803) 359-6113 ext. 103.